Monday, September 15, 2008


Hey everyone (probably only Ashley right now)! I've been spending so much time reading blogs lately, that I thought I would jump on the writing bandwagon.

How many of us want to live the fablous,glamorous life but can't really afford to? I know I definitely can't! This is where some simple tips and tricks come in. This blog will be all about living fabulously thrifty. No one has to spend an arm and a leg to look good, live good and feel good.

I'm a girl on a budget, and a tight budget at that. I will be paying off school loans FOREVER, and trying to make ends meet. I can't afford to spend $20 on a single eye shadow, $100 on a single meal, $1000 on a fabulous trip, or blow my payycheck on some home furnishings.



Now, on to a little bit about myself. My name is Melissa and I'm 23 years old. After spending way too much money on a public relations degree, I decided it wasn't for me and realized my passion was teaching. Now I'm working as an administrative assistant at a college where they help pay for my tuition (yaya!). I still live at home (boo!), but am being quite thrifty and am currently saving a lot of money. It sucks, but there's no shame about it.




Thanks for reading and I look forward to questions, comments, pictures, thoughts, whatever you want!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by