Friday, September 19, 2008

Just say Spaaaaa

I hate to admit that I've never had a professional massage. The one professional spa treatment I had was a facial. I had an acne facial when I was younger that made me red for weeks, and a facial just last Christmas that all though quite relaxing, made no different what so ever.

I read spa websites and descriptions of treatments all the time and always tell myself I should splurge on one, and than never do. Until now.

The creation of Spa Week makes spa treatments affordable for everyone. Day spas across the country are offering $50 treatments. For the West Coasters out there Spa Week is happening now until Sunday (hurry up!), but for us East Coal and Mid-Western gals there is still time as our Spa Week is October 13th-19th. Register with the free site to search the spas offering treatments around you, but call asap as spots fill up pretty quickly! Enjoy, everyone deserves a little bit of pampering.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by