Monday, September 15, 2008

Review Junkie

I’ll admit it, before I make any kind of purchase (maybe not for a pack of gum), but for a lot of purchases I read reviews first. I think it’s smart to do that, I mean you don’t want to purchase something and than not like it.

There are a plethora of on-line resources to read product reviews. One of the most popular is of course amazon. I read reviews on amazon for every electronic, book, dvd, etc. Most of the time, I do end up actually purchasing the item from amazon, but if I see a sale in a different store, I usually just visit amazon for the reviews.

For beauty related products, I trust Makeup Alley and Total Beauty. Their review boards are quite extensive and cover products from drugstore brands to the highest end. The reviews cover everything from hair appliances, to make up to skin care.

There are many other popular review sites:

http://www.epinions.com/

http://www.consumersearch.com/

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by