Thursday, September 25, 2008

..SnaCk TiMe

For some reason I am just BEYOND exhausted today. I have a meeting tonight, and then a seminar for my teaching certification. So it's a busy day! I wanted to make a very quick blog post though.

Tonight after my seminar I am having a quick bite to eat with my bff Anthony. Ant and I are both on a bit of budget and so we frequently visit our local Uno's. Sunday-Friday from 4:00-7:00 p.m. Uno's has "snack hour" in their bar section. All of their apps are from $1.99-$2.99. We go, grab a table and have our entire meal for under $20 (we obviously eat A LOT). It's not necessarily fine dining, but it meets that craving for delish apps and delish best friends.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by