Monday, September 15, 2008

Wen Haircare

So, I really am a sucker for infomercials. Most of them real me in and have me reaching for my credit card, until I realize that I have to stop myself. However, one infomercial really sparked my interest and that was for Wen Haircare. I haven’t ordered the trial set yet, but I was wondering if any of you ladies have tried it out at all.

I know $30 isn’t the cheapest of haircare, but if it works it’s worth it and you do get a lot for that $30. There is also a 60 day money back guarantee. Also, it says 30-day supply, but if any of you have tried the Pro-Activ “30 day supply” you know it lasts a lot longer than that.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by