Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Kleancolor 12 Color Eyeshadow Palette Review

In my recent Cherry Culture haul I purchased a Kleancolor 12 color palette in number 123 for only $4.



In contrast to my last review on the Amuse Metallic Palette, I was really quite surprised with this palette.


The shadows themselves are small, but you don't need a lot of swipes to get a surprisingly good color pay off. I especially loved the three brown shades on the left, as well as the vibrant blue in the third column. My swatches (I'm sorry for the super blurry pic and super pale hand!) were taken with out a base and were two swipes. I can't wait to do a look with this palette. I'm thinking maybe a brown and aqua eye (to match my bedroom). I definitely plan on purchasing the other Kleancolor palettes.

3 comments:

Kimberly Tia said...

How cute are you!

Your "crafting soulmate" -- so sweet! Yes - beaded and braided!!! Really fun to make - you should give it a try!!! ^_^

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

Those colours are pretty! Good thing I don't order off Cherry Culture as a rule otherwise I'd be tempted to get them :P I've been spending too much lately!

Ashley said...

send me a link where I can buy this for $4..i love the colors!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by