Friday, October 3, 2008

Now We're CoOkiN

I LoVe cookbooks. They are one of my favorite books to just spend time browsing through. Though I currently have the domestic talents of Jessica Simpson, I hope and pray that I will turn into a Martha-Stewart type domestic goddess.

Ok, back to cookbooks. Cookbooks can get pretty expensive, but why spend all of that cash when there is a multitude of free,amazing recipes you can get online??

My favorite "online cookbook" is Hungry Girl. Hungry Girl is the anti-diet, diet website. The lovely ladies at Hungry Girl transform our fave, bad for us recipes (hot wings and nachos?) into delicious recipes that won't put us into early Mom jeans. Sign up for their daily emails and get the most delicious recipes sent to you Monday-Friday. The emails also contain product reviews and diet tips. I LoOoVe this site!

Another great online resource for recipes is Food Network's site. This site has an amazing array of recipes for every ingredient, occasion or time frame. Most of the recipes that you see on your fave food network shows (you know you watch it!) can be found on-line. There's no need to run out and buy Rachel's new book, when you can find a ton of her 30 minute meals online! This site also has a feature called "My Recipe Box" you can "store" your fave recipes and have them all available at the click of a mouse!

Finally, my third most visited recipe site is All Recipes . This site has recipes organized by type, ingredient, diet, budget, etc. It also has a recipe box feature which is fantastic. These recipes are submitted from people around the world. I never know where to start when I visit this site, so I signed up for the recipe of the day . Every day I have another delicious recipe waiting in my inbox.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by