Monday, October 13, 2008

NYX Pencils Review

My recent Cherry Culture haul (see the post I made about 2 seconds ago!) included two NYX eye pencils. The first being an eyeshadow pencil in purple and the second being a dual ended liner in black and silver glitter.



I was really impressed with the consistency and the color pay off for the purple pencil. It was a creamy consistency that glided on very easily. This could be a fun, funky liner (it is on the thick side, no tiny detail lining with this baby) or a great base for a deep purple look. I chose the purple, because I'm looking to do some vibrant looks as my normal style is a bit on the bland side.

I also liked the dual ended liner. The black is again thicker than your average liner, but this also makes a bit easier to use for newbies such as myself. The black also glided on very easily and the color pay off wasn't chalky at all. The silver did tug a bit, but I guess that was due to the glitter.



Price:
Eyeshadow pencil: $3.00
Dual ended liner: $4.00

Would I buy again:
Definitely! In fact, I plan on buying several more of the eyeshadow pencils quite soon!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by