Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I wanted to touch quickly on Black Friday. One of my fave parts of Thanksgiving is of course, looking through the millions of Black Friday sales flyers. However, with the struggling state of the economy, I knew that this Black Friday would be a bit more subdued.

The sales were impressive, but not sales that I haven't been seeing for the past few weeks. Inside consumers have said on multiple occasions that the sales are only going to get better as we get closer to Christmas. So if you are one who enjoys the hustle, bustle and plain insanity of the Black Friday sales, than go on out there. If you can wait though, I suggest you do. I think the sales are going to be just as good, if not better, next weekend.

1 comment:

Kimberly Tia said...

cuuute -- you said "im bad for your wallet" -- and i consider myself to be a pretty thrifty grinch-like chick when it comes to my beauty items, but there's a few random splurges here and there, that I just can't help but spread the word... and luckily you're reading!!! ^_^

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by