Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Happiest Place on Earth

Just another sign that the economy must be doing baddd. The Walt Disney World resorts is offering an amazing deal on their parks and cruises. If you're a bit strapped for cash, or just want to relive those golden childhood memories, than now is the perfect time to take a Disney vaca.

Walt Disney World (the one in Orlando) is offering a 7 night stay for the price of 4. If you get a 4 day/4 night vacation package (this includes your Disney hotel and Disney park pass) than you get 3 nights (hotel and pass) for free! That's a huuuuge savings. This deal is good from January 4th to June 27th (with Easter week blacked out). If you travel there before March 29th you get the above package and a $200 Disney gift card.

Disney World is the only awesome Disney package. Great deals also extends to their cruises. If you sail on a 4 or 7 night Disney cruise between January 31st through March 8th and March 21st through March 28th than you have the option to buy a 3-night Disney cruise for just $99 a person! The discounted cruise can be any time between August 13th and December 17th.
I feel like whipping out my mouse ears all ready!

3 comments:

Kimberly Tia said...

I know, I know --- sorry I'm a horrid influence on others and to myself... ha ha ha

Beauty is Androgynous said...

awesome! i just wish i had the $$ to spend on that! haha

Kimberly Tia said...

awww - I'm sure you're excited to get your pink box -- can't wait to see what stash is in yours!!! Be sure to take pix!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by