Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Pretty Pink Box-November

Kimberly Tia introduced me to a really awesome website My Pretty Pink Box. My Pretty Pink Box comes out every month and contains samples, coups and full size products from different up and coming beauty companies and e-tailers. This months adorable box cost $14 with shipping and the cost varies each month depending on the sponsors. The date of the sale is put on the website each month and this month it sold out in only 2 hours! This is a great gift idea ladies: for the beauty fiend in your life or yourself!

My November Box:

I hate the color pink, but even I think this is cute.


Dash Minerals warm matte.


Coupon/Gift Certificate for a free multi-purpose mineral from Terra Firma Cosmetics.


Jesse's Girl full size pigment in Platinum


Samples from Mark Cosmetics


Lure Beauty glitter sample-reminds me of Dorothy's red slippers!


Conditioning treatments from Mixed Chicks


Pouch from Romance Parties by Danielle..what could be inside?


A cute key chain of massage oil-LOVE IT!!


Pink glittery soap from Soap N'Bath..look at those sparkles!


Last, but not least, a $25 coup/gift certificate to The Model Brow


Overall, I love-love-love My Pretty Pink Box! I can't wait for December's to come out. It's a great way to try new products, new companies and to spoil yourself!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by