Friday, December 12, 2008

Deals of the Day-12/12

So sorry for the TOTAL lack of actual posts lately. I'm done with classes Tuesday and have s0o0o much due, it's not even funny. However, next week I'll be posting every day a "Gift Guide from the Heart" for everyone in your life.

To tide you over until then, here are a couple of deals that crowded my in-box.

-ELF-50% off gift sets. Enter code 50GIFTS

-Avon-Free shipping with your $10 order. Enter code MISTLETOE

-Cherry Culture-20% off all orders $50+. Enter code CS20

-The Body Shop-30-50% off select gift sets.

Get out there and get shopping!

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by