Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Deals of the Day-12/3

God-I can't believe it's December 3rd all ready! Where does the time go?

I've been a bit down lately, because I haven't really felt the Christmas spirit yet and usually I am alll about the Christmas spirit. I hope that will change this weekend, because my dad the beau and I are going to get our Christmas tree on Friday!

Anywho, one thing I have been doing for Christmas is my shopping. I'm thrilled to say that I'm almost done!

Any who, here are the deals of the day that have flooded my inbox:

-Bath and Body Works-Free shipping on any on-line orders over $60 and $3 room sprays
-Express-Free shipping on any of their "top 10 gift items"-Today only!!
-Kohls-50% off Fisher Price Toys and 50% off Chaps sportswear for women-TODAY ONLY!
-Too Faced-Free shipping on all orders and a free full
-ELF Cosmetics-Free $25 Restaurant.com gift certificate and a free Fandango movie ticket with any $20 purchase (WOW) Enter code DINE

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by