Monday, December 29, 2008

Deals of the Day

The after Christmas sales are piling up and it's the time for several stores to have their semi-annual sales.
Victoria's Secret, Express and Bath and Body Works are all having their semi-annual sale. The prices are amazing. Express is also having an additional 20% off their clearance items. I got two fab items and was going to go back the next day to get more. Don't do that! Everything I wanted was completely picked out. With these huge, clearance sales it's better to buy and then return or exchange (read the stores policy first) items, instead of risking having them picked out.

-Wet Seal clearance on-line and in store starting at $1

-Banana Republic Outlet-Extra 40% off clearance...WooHoO

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by