Monday, December 22, 2008

What to wear? What to wear?

So the bf and I are going to the Melting Pot for New Years Eve. It's in a mini city by us that has their own ball dropping (no way in HELL I'm going to Times Square) and tons of fancy food. I'm trying to put together a cheap outfit, because I buy s0o many dresses and literally only wear them once. Here are a couple of Forever 21 looks I put together on Polyvore. I need help! Let me know which one you gals like.


Purple and Black by Melziebabee


New Years Eve-Purpley by Melziebabee


Forever 21 by Melziebabee

1 comment:

paperdollrevenge said...

Wow those are some great looks you put together, which one did you end up getting?

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by