Sunday, January 18, 2009

Coupon Circles

This is a bit of a Mom like tip that I got from my Mom's Woman Day Magazine but I think it's a really great idea. It's called a "coupon circle". In this time of financial mayhem and at the age where we're starting to move out on our own and have to learn how to budget, saving money on our every day purchases (food and beauty of course), becomes more and more important.

The idea behind a coupon circle is that every week each "member" goes through all of their local papers for weekly coupons, cuts what they need and then sends the rest of them to a selected member. This way every member gets to try new coups or even gets duplicates of what they need. This week I stocked up on my Revlon coups and will wait until they go on sale for buy one, get one free. Ahhh, I love coupons!

Let me know if any of you bloggers are interested in starting a coupon circle. I'm saving up for a cruise and need to save all the money I can (while still buying some fab stuff lol).

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by