Monday, January 26, 2009

Drug Store Brand Sale/Swap

Hey ladies,

I'm trying to clean out my make up area to stuff that I really use and like and getting rid of some of my drug store brand stuff and BE. All items for sale at prices listed or available for swap if you're in the mood for that. Comment me or email me at fabulouslythrifty@gmail.com if you're interested.


HiP duo in Spirited...90% left-$2.00 (PENDING)


HiP duo in Flamboyant-95% left-$2.00


bareMinerals foundation in light-never used and never opened-$7.00 (PENDING)



Starry palletes #1 and #4 from Cherryculture-$1.00 for both




Mark Flip for It! New York-2 lipglosses swatched once, everything else never used,box missing-$3.00


NYX Double sided liner & shadow in black and silver glitter-used once-$1.50

I'm really interested in swapping but realize this is a random assortment of products that some people may not want to swap for. I'm interested in Revlon and NYX Products or a lot of things for one good Mac product or something lol. All the makeup has properly been sanitized. Email me or comment me if you have any ??'s.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by