Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Home Gym-Part 3

Many moons ago I began writing a series on creating your own home gym. Since I've been a total blog bum lately, but not an excercising bum I've decided to add to it.

My new and fave addition to my home gym is this dvd:


This work out dvd is amazing, amazing, amazing. I'm not in the best shape of my life but literally a 20 minute work out makes me feel like I'm going to die haha. I'm not a huge fan of her on The Biggest Loser, but I really enjoy this dvd.

It's broken down into three levels with each level working independently. Each level consists of three circuits-3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio and 1 minute of abs.

There's a lot of high impact cardio moves such as jumping jacks, butt kicks and jumping rope, so if you're looking for low impact this isn't for you. If you think you want more cardio and the strength moves won't burn cals, you're WRONG.

At the end of this work out, I really feel like I've accomplished something. This is just the beginning of my getting back into an excercise routine, but I really enjoy this work out. It's also great since it's too damn cold to do anything outside.

Product: Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred DVD
Where to buy: Amazon
Price: $8.50!!
Ratings: 5 out of 5 <3

1 comment:

DSKNguyen said...

I love Jillian workout videos!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by