Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Eve Recap

Happy 2009 everyone! 2008 is over and I hope everyone had fun ending 2008 and beginning 2009!
I spent the night at The Melting Pot with my boyfriend Jason. The Melting Pot, for those who don't know, is a fondue restaurant and is pretty much the best restaurant ever (my opinion of course!). They were having a special New Years Eve menu and considering that I'm not really the partying, club, drinking type, this was a perfect fit for Jason and I.
We rang in the New Year in between our main and chocolate courses with a champagne toast with the rest of the restaurant and all the staff. All in all, it was perfect.

Jason just wasn't in the mood for pictures haha.


All of a sudden he was in a photographic mood


The smoke from the "melting pot" was a bit much.


For those who looked at the outfits I put together for the New Years Eve looks, I chose the red one and surprise, surprise-It didn't arrive on time. Still hasn't arrived due to a mix up at Forever 21. Greaaatt. So instead I wore a much warmer outfit since it was 14 degrees out.
-Top-Theory (gifted)
-Cardigan- Express-$13
-Jeans (not in pic)-Levi zippered ankle straight legs- $17-Filene's Basement
-Heels- BCBG Girls-$45-Lord and Taylors

1 comment:

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohhh The Melting Pot, I need to go there! hehe I hear great things about it.

That's too bad about the red dress not arriving on time, but it's very pretty and I'm sure you'll put it to use! I went to Forever 21 a few times in December looking for a red dress but never saw that one...so I'm sure it'll be a great dress to have for 2009!

I LOVE John & Kate Plus 8, but I actually want the dvds since the episodes take up a lot of space on my tivo. My favorite is Alexis, then Joel, then Leah...oh dammit, they're all so fricking cute!! =)

I'm glad you had a nice time bringing in the new year! Cheers (or fondue) to 2009!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by