Thursday, January 29, 2009

Review-Flirt! LE Eyeshadow Set-40 colors

For Christmas, I got the Flirt Limited Edition Eyeshadow set from Kohls. Many of you know that Flirt is owned by Estee Lauder which also owns Mac. I've heard good things about Flirt so I was really excited to try this out.

This set was well, kind of confusing. Some colors were gorgeous and so pigmented, and some colors were just ehhh. However, when I wet them with some mixing medium they all looked pretty vibrant. I tried to take swatches but with my paleness and my camera it just looked like my arm was shimmery with some random blotches on it haha.

All in all, I do like this set and it defintely helped me build up my color collection. However, next time I'm just going to go with Coastal Scents.

1 comment:

paperdollrevenge said...

Aw that's good to know. I bought this set and another Flirt! shimmer illuminator palette for my sister for Christmas, 'cause she's not as into makeup as I am (she could care less about MAC and she keeps calling Sephora "Sephoria" though I've corrected her before). I wasn't sure if it was gonna be good or not...but it seemed like a good deal and promising. Welp...if she doesn't like...then she can stick with her usual drugstore stuff! At least I gave her a MAC quad to carry it in. =P

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by