Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Conair Infiniti Professional Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer with Brush-Review

I've been on the look out for a good blow dryer lately. When I saw this on HSN, I thought I'd give it a try. I've always been kind of interested in this dryer because when it comes to yielding a round brush and a blow dryer at the same time, I'm just completely incapable of doing it!

Product: Conair Infiniti Professional Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer with Brush
Where to buy: HSN, Conair.com,Infomercial
Price: $60 at HSN with free shipping
Includes: Blow dryer, brush attachment, nozzle attachment, diffuser attatchment, ionic brush, travel bag
Claims to:
Get silky, shiny salon results at home with the Conair Infiniti Professional Tourmaline Ionic Hair Dryer with Brush. It's Tourmaline Ceramic Technology dries hair faster and more gently and the included straightening attachments straighten, shine and detangle all at once.


Review:
Now I don't have thick hair, but I do happen to have tons of thin hair. I followed the directions by first pre-drying my hair using the nozzle attachment and then seperating my hair into smaller sections to use the brush attachment. I sectioned off my hair and started drying using the little brush attachment thing. My hair come out surprisingly straight and smooth and I didn't get that scary looking thing tangled in my hair once. HOWEVER, this thing took FOREVER to dry my hair. It claims to dry my hair faster? No, I don't think so! My arm kept getting so tired (maybe that's a good thing? Built in tricepts work out?).

Overall:
This will not be my every day blow dryer, and I'm still not sure I'm going to keep it. However, the smooth results were a positive as I usually have to blow dry my hair and use a flat iron to achieve these results. I wonder if this attachment will fit on other blow dryers? Hmmm....

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by