Friday, February 13, 2009

Red Tag Crazy

I am now addicted to Red Tag Crazy. What is it? It's kind of a sample sale and ebay rolled into one. Only the prices are a bit better than most online sample sales.

Every hour they feature a certain amount of one designer item. Yesterday they had DVB skinnies (Posh's denim line) for under $60! If the item sells out, than that's it, but if not it comes back later in the day or within a few days.

If you want to order something, but are worried that you'll end up ordering something else in a couple of hours and don't want to pay 2x the shipping, they can "hold" your order until you feel satisfied that you want everything shipped.

I have a "ticker" on my blog now which will display the product every hour. You can also get alerts on twitter, your iphone, IM, facebook, and Myspace. They really don't want you missing out on any bargains!

Click on the link and order something from my page and we each get $5!

1 comment:

Kimberly Tia said...

awwwwwwww thanks for your birthdway wishes dolly cakes - you're soo mega sweet for thinkin' of lil ol me!!!

muahzz... and oooo dont tempt me to shop! grrrrr

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by