Thursday, February 26, 2009

What I'm Using Now

I wasn't tagged in this "What I'm Using Now" list, but I wanted to fill it out anyway lol. So I'm tagging Kendall and anyone else who wants to fill this out. I love seeing peoples current faves.

Shampoo: L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri-gloss..trying to finish this stuff so I can move onto bigger and better things lol

Conditioner: L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri-Gloss

Styling Products: Tresemme heat protector, JASON root lift spray (all-natural, good stuff!) Herbal Essences Hold Me Up mousse

Shower Gel: BBW Creamy Body Wash in Sea Island Cotton

Body Moisturizer: BBW in Vanilla Noir..LOVE this stuff

Deodorant: Dove

Fake Tan: BBW Gradual Tanning Lotion in Sea Island Cotton..love this stuff!

Cleanser: Mario Badescu Enzyme Cleansing Gel (yeh, not working for me, looking to switch)

Exfoliatior: Home made-olive oil and brown sugar

Eye makeup remover: Lumene

Face Primer: Don't use primer..must get some

Foundation: Revlon Colorstay for Dry/Combination skin or my EDM

Foundation Brush: Sonia Kashuk sponge or BE kabuki (HATE THIS BRUSH! So need a better kabuki!!)

Concealer: Revlon Colorstay concelear

Powder: Don't use it, too dry currently

Blusher: Currently love my NYX blush in Peach with my Mac Blonde MSF

Bronzer: a random NYC bronzer

Highlighter: a nude/champagne color from my Flirt! Palette

Eyeshadow base: varies between UDPP, NYX Jumbo pencil and ELF cream eyeshadows

Eyeshadows: Don't have any Mac ones yet (I hear a collective beauty blogger scream), but I use my ELF shadows and my Flirt! Palette

Eyeliner: I'm not a big eyeliner fan but I love my colored NYX eyeliners

Eyelash curler: ELF

Eyelash base: None...

Mascara: Avon Dramatic Curl..love it, but I'm in the market for a new one

Lipstick: NYX Round lipstick in Strawberry Milk

Lipgloss: Doesn't really count as a lipgloss but my HK TLC in Pink Fish

Nail Color: They've been bland for so long, I need a signature nail color

2 comments:

paperdollrevenge said...

You so HAVE to go to B&BW and smell the new scent "Dancing Waters" since you like the Sea Island Cotton...it's a nice clean scent but smells mmm mmmm good! I just got it in the body butters 'cause they're on sale for only $7 right now! Go! =P

I can't believe you've never had any MAC eye shadows?! *faints* jk

I would have tagged you but at the time I wasn't sure who'd been tagged already and I was too lazy to look...plus it was almost 4 a.m.! But I'm glad you did this post.

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I got tagged!!!!
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by