Friday, February 27, 2009

XoXo You know You Love Me

This is my entry for Mona'sGossip Girl contest. My fave style icon on that show is totally Blair, but Little J has that Hell's Kitchen/Union Square/Punk edge that I just wish I could pull off. I had fun with this contest, but I also HATE pics of just myself, so it was akward at the same time. I had a killer little J outfit, but propping my camera up on random things in my living room to take a full body shot just didn't work lol.



You obviously can't tell from this shot, but I'm wearing a red origami dress from F21 and the cropped jacket is from Guess.



Don't mind my serious cheese, I hate serious face shots lol. I'm wearing:
Foundation: Revlon Colorstay
Concealer: Revlon Colorstay
Under-eye concealer: NYX Concealer in a Jar
Blush: NYX Peach and Blonde MSF
Highlighter: Vaseline
Lips: Vaseline
Eyes: ELF cream shadow in black licorice
NYX shadow in Black
NYX shadow in Egypt in crease
Vaseline to give it a glazed look
Mascara: Avon Supershock
Liner: Mac Kohl liner in black

Ahhh...serious face!


Jenny's hair seems unkept to me sometimes lol, so I just rubbed some styling wax through random strands and pushed my bangs back to give me a little spike on top of my head. I have heavy Jenny bangs but it was raining and they just WERE NOT cooperating.



I wanted to include a pic of my booties because I think they are very Little J. lol

My inspiration:

3 comments:

paperdollrevenge said...

Cute look! That red dress looks great on you! Good luck in the contest, Little M! =P

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Good entry Little M!!!! I'm soo bummed that I couldn't do the contest. My friends dragged me out for a night on the town of lameness & and got home after the deadline :(
I got some little candies for our swap!! But I'm eating them, lol. I don't even like Chocolate..... I'm eating out SWAP!!!
XoXo

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Vaseline is the bomb! You can do so much with that crap! Mositurize your skin (rough patches like ankles, knees & elbows), slap some on your teeth and be a beauty queen, I keep a little jar on my desk and put it on my lips. Put it on a baby's butt to prevent diaper rash.
I ♥ Vaseline
hehe

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by