Friday, March 13, 2009

Awarded..YaYa

I was given this award by the lovely Diana of Paperdoll Revenge. Thank you darlnnn!!

“This award is bestowed upon a fellow blogger whose blog’s content or design is, in the giver’s opinion, brilliant.

“When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to the said person so everyone knows she/he is real. Choose a minimum of seven (7) blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have seven friends. Show the seven random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with Honest Weblog. Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten (10) honest things about yourself. Then pass it on!”

10 honest things about me...

1. I broke my collarbone when I was 2 and now my shirts always fit crooked because I never healed right.
2. I'm a lefty and I love it, but I HATE getting ink all over the side of my hand and frequently get pissed at righties because of it.
3. I can quote most one-liners from Sex and the City and Will and Grace..just quiz me.
4. I say I love you to the people I love probably too much, but I think it's better than too little.
5. I really hate my job, but am grateful to have it.
6. I can't swim..honestly.
7. I'm a totally boring person..my fave nights are spent with a fab meal, a fab movie and cuddling on the couch.
8. My second favorite nights are spent at a stadium of my choosing..I'm a TOTAL sports nut.
9. I used to write in a journal every day, but when my mom found it and I feel like I have total jounraling blockage now.
10. I hate being short, but love getting away with being "cute" and "tiny".

I'm one of those people who don't have tons of blogger friends, so I bestow this award upon my Kendall..Honestly, the girl cracks me up..Read her blog for hot looks and hard laughs.

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by