Thursday, March 12, 2009

Evolution of Style-Day 1

So here is my new series of post on my personal evolution to find my own personal style. This is honestly as inspired and as chic as I'll look to go to work, sad times right? I work in a casul environment so dark denim is allowed. (Thank Goodness!) I don't know what this style would be defined as, but that's what's so frustrating. I have no idea what my style is or my favorite store or anything. Sometimes I'll go into Banana Republic and love everything, and sometimes I'll go in and hate everything. Same thing with Express, F21, everything! Arrgghhh!


I love the way Kimberly outlines her outfits, so I'm borrowing from her format. If you don't read her blog yet, do so! She takes a photo of her outfit every morning for us and puts together the most creative outfits on a budget..She also has awesome DIY projects.



Ballet flats- Target-$12 (winter 2007)
Jeans-Bitten (from the now defunct Steve and Barry's)-$14 (spring 2007)
Aqua-y short sleeve cowl kneck sweater-$12 F21 (Winter 2008)
Long open black sweater-$16-F21 (winter 2008)
Necklace-gifted-Tiffany
Earrings-$3-H&M (March 2009)
Cuff bracelet-Gifted

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Thanks for the sweet words, cutie! I would love to work in a more casual environment where jeans were allowed!! :-) Love all the layering and of course the belt you are rockin!

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I'm failing at my style evolution. Today I'm wearing a brown long sleeve V-Neck tee from Target and Dark washed jeans from MACYs Style & Co.. Oh yes, & my trusty dirty ass sneakers..... EPIC STYLE EVOLUTION FAIL

Tammy said...

What a great idea!!!! I think I may make this my next challenge, once I'm done with my current one.

Tammy said...

RYC--That's why I read fashion blogs too..lol I'm currently on an 8 week challenge to a healthier me, once my 8 weeks are up I'm gonna give the fashion a try.

Thank you for the coupon tips, I have both magazines but I haven't read them yet..lol

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by