Thursday, March 19, 2009

More Postal Love

After having a lovingly cheap dinner date with my best friend I came home to find a lovely little package sitting on my bed. It was perfectly wrapped and from my West Coast Luvie Diana of Paperdoll Revenge. We've been emailing a ton lately and I just really enjoy "chatting" with her and getting to know her. I thought I'd start a blog for fun and for mainly just my because I was giving a lot of tips for my one of my biffers Ashley and was like why not start a blog on it? Now, I've gotten the opportunity to "meet" all of these great people.

On to my awesome package-ness.


I told you-perfectly wrapped!!



Miss DIana sent me my first sheet masks and my first The Face Shop products! I can't wait to try them!! She also sent me....candyyy! The only candy out of the bunch I've tried is Hersheys and I'm so excited to try out all of the awesomeness Hello Kitty candy. Thank you hunnie bunnyy!

1 comment:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

More pictures!! Your such a TEASE!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by