Monday, March 16, 2009

Postal Love Weekend

So this weekend was full of postal love! On Friday I received my AMAZING swap package from Miss Kendall. This girl went wayyyy above and beyond. She does have a birthday coming up though and I may just have some tricks up my sleeve!!

On to the package!!


She wrapped everything individually and even left little notes on everything to give me a hint on what's inside. She made it exactly like Christmas lol.

The non make up goodies:


We are both crafty/office supply junkies so she spoiled me with non make up goodies:
-Home made marble magnets-AWESOMENESS!!
-Notepads
-Purple staples
-Glittery pencils (love them!!)
-Paperclips
-A slinky!!
-Play-doh (my new stress relief lol)
-Scrapbooking paper
-Velum quotes

On to the make up goodies-like I said she SPOILED me:


-Vaseline lotion (gave some to my bf-he needs it!)
-A cute case filled with piggie samples:
-ELF Socialite and Earthy
- Mac Smoke Signal and Milk
-Katie B Gold leaf and Your Highness Blue
-Coastal Scents Bellini blush (am wearing today and LOVING it)
-NYX trio in highlight/brown/suede
-Hello Kitty lipbalm set
-U.D. Liquid Transformer-turns eye shadow into liquid liner-AWESOME
-Princessa Palette
-LA Colors Palette
-Finally, she bestowed upon me my first Mac eyeshadow: Talent Pool! The prettiest teal/blue/emeraldy color ever

You are the BEST girl!


On Saturday, I received my March Pretty Pink Box.


Oohhh..what can be inside??


Tons of goodies

-Adure Natural Fairness Cream
-Vanity Mark Mascara (I swear Linda must have been reading my mind because I was in DIRE need of a new mascara)
-Awake Pore Smoothing Perfect Skin Refining Serum
-Helio Sunkiss in Medium
-Sweet Beauty Mocha Lip Balm *yum*
-Strawberry cream and vanilla whip bunny lipglosses
-Mary Kay Samples-my first Mary Kay!

These packages totally brightened up my weekend..Thank you to my girlie Kendall! Thank you my luvie Diana for hooking me up with the "swapping" rules and thank you miss Linda for the awesome March box..I love my blogger ladies!

1 comment:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I'm soo glad you liked it! Hope my physco wrapping & cryptic clues didn't drive you too nuts!!! Play-Doh is the best stress reliever! It's soo calming... I mush it up & sniff it.
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by