Monday, March 9, 2009

Shop Ruche

Even though I've never purchased a thing from Anthropologie, I just love to look around that store. They have such pretty, dainty and feminine clothes. Looking around that store makes me happy to be a girl. However, it doesn't make me happy to be a on a budget.

Last week my friend Bia itnroduced me to Shop Ruche. I am IN LOVE with this site, as it is reminds me of a budget friendlty Anthropologie. Even the website itself has the same romantic feel as Anthropologie. My friend Bia has ordered from here and assures me of great quality clothing. I can't believe the prices of some of the organic clothing!

Get thee to Shopruche.com ASAP!

4 comments:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

ohh, I like that site.... It's so hard for me to shop online. I'm shaped weird.

Iyah said...

Hi girl!! :) Thanks for visiting my blog :)

Thank you for the recommendation as well :D

paperdollrevenge said...

Looks cute!

I gave you an award on my blog! It's more like a tag (you have to post 10 things you hate..oh wait, any 10 things about yourself lol), so if you have time go look! =)

Bia said...

See, the thing about ShopRuche is that it's all in the name...I mean, not only is ruching the most amazing thing next to ruffles and rosettes, it's also equally as fun to say.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by