Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Too Faced Cosmetics Super Sale

Get your beautiful bottoms over to Too Faced Cosmetics' website immediately! They are having a super sale on their "vintage" items. The items are up to 75% off and include some of their most popular limited edition items. It even includes the World Domination Tour palette.



I just ordered it for $15! For three items I picked out with shipping it cost less than the original price of the World Domination Tour thingie. I'm super excited because these are my first Too Faced items and I've always been in love with their adorable vintage packaging!

1 comment:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BUY ANYTHING!!!
>_<
Oh I wore the NYC Gold Glitter liner that you sent me on Saturday night. I go soo many compliments from random people. I felt all pretty & stuff! I did a navy blue & gold look. I'll have to find a pic.
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by