Thursday, April 23, 2009

April Pretty Pink Box



I received my April Pretty Pink Box last weekend and I have been playing with it's contents all week. My lovely box had:

-A sky blue eyeliner from Pencil Me In Cosmetics
-Borghese intensive firming serum sample
-Lipsense from Bridallipstick.com
-A moisturizing lotion from EO
-A Heart so Natural Hand and Body lotiion from Garden Botanika
-Mark samples
-The Brush Guard samples
-ELF Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade
-Lierac brightening serum

So far my faves of the bunch are the brush guards and the brightening serum. I received two brush guards that fit my ELF eyeshadow brush and my Sonia Kashuk blending brush perfectly. I haven't traveled with them yet, but they really help them keep their shape while being stored.

The brightening serum has worked really well for me, but I'm not sure if that's, my new gradual face tanning lotion or a combo of both..Hmmmm...

2 comments:

paperdollrevenge said...

Ohhh looks like great items!! Very lovely!

AbcGrrrL said...

Hi! Where do I order a Pretty Pink box? That's so cool you're giving away the Cosmo book. I have it too and I love it!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by