Thursday, April 9, 2009

Earring Haul

Hello ladies!

A couple of weekends ago I went to go visit my best friend in PA. Her and her mom were having a jewelry party and well I'm just a sucker for jewelry parties! It's like online shopping, since you can shop from the privacy of your own home and dressed like a bum, but you get to try stuff on! I love it!

I bought three pairs of earrings and my bff's mom threw in one more pair for me. Now, I know sometimes these companies jack up the prices, but I got three pairs of sterling silver earrings for about $50 and I don't think that's too bad. The best part? The customer service! If I get tired of them and want something new, I can just return 'em and pick out something new! Same thing if they break or tarnish or whatever.

Pair 1:


Normally, for some strange reason, I'm petrified of hoop earrings. So on my quest for style and taking risks, I bought the biggest pair of hoops they had!

Pair 2:


I like the shape of these and I think they are different. Plus, they kind of remind me of some sort of modern sculpture and I'm a sucker for art.

Pair 3:


I think the design on these is called "filigree". To me, they just screamed summer!

My bonus pair:


I'm highly amused with anything sparkly, so these are PERFECTO!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

I am such an earring whore!! Great haul!!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by