Monday, April 27, 2009

Hair-What to do? What to do?

It has come to the time, yet again, where Melissa is super bored with her hair. I need a new hair care regimen (my next search, since I completed my skincare routine search for the time being) and a new style to go with it. My hair is pretty blah to put it nicely-thick hair with zero volume at the roots. It just kind of lays here now, no matter how many time I curl it or attempt to volumize it. A lot of people have told me my hair just too heavy.

Below are some current pics of my hair:




Here are some of the pics of the style I'm leaning towards:






Since you gals are the most stylist gals I know, I want your opinion. Do you think this cut would work for me? I guess my worries are that my face is just ROUND. Like there is no indentation where a chin should be or cheeks lol. Help me ladies!

6 comments:

v said...

i think its a great cut, go for it

http://balmainbazaar.blogspot.com/

Tammy said...

I love the looks you picked!! I would lean more towards the LC cut, I think this would look great on you.

Dreamer said...

your face is definitely not round. round would be like a ball or a circle..put your face next to it and they are not the same lol!

GirlAboutTown said...

love LC...and her hair!! oh i forgot to add you and your bf look so cute together! and um posted pics of that $10 dress ;D

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I like the "LC Choppy" cut! DO IT!!!! I have to email you!
Xoxo

paperdollrevenge said...

Yes! That looks great, I agree with Tammy!

My hair is like yours, heavy and with no volume at the roots! I need to find a roots volumenizer spray thingy...but one without all the crappy bad chemical ingredients!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by