Thursday, April 16, 2009

My favorite age was....

This is my entry for Kristine's contest over at Why Look Good When You Can Look Fabulous.

My favorite age was 20.

It was because of where I was, who I was with and what I was doing. The year I turned 20 was the first year I spent at Penn State's main campus. Penn State had been my dream school for as long as I can remember and I had to spend my freshman and sophmore years at a branch campus.





I was living in a crummy apartment with one fabulous roomies and two not so fabulous roomies. My best friend lived across the street and my boyfriend was a short bus ride away (when I was lazy) or a nice walk away (when I felt ambitious).


The Good Roomie lol



I am a BEYOND huge sports fan and Penn State Football had their best season in a while and went 11-1 the year I was 20. I went to every single home game and watched with a serious passion. Seriously!

Me, my bf, my good roomie and my friend Shane

This age was also the time that I discovered that the person I was with, was the person I always wanted to be with.

Then


Now


Now I'm an administrative assistant with bills up to wazzooo..Yup, it was all downhill after 20 lolol. <3

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great post! My favorite age is 20 as well. =)

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I'm 28 and it's been all down hill.... Except the ta-tas are still perky!!!! God did me one favor!

GirlAboutTown said...

awww you guys are so cute! i love the little note about your bf...and yea after twenty it does go downhill from there...haha i'm turning 21 in two months...and i miss my teen years...LOL

Bia said...

Hahaha! That was such a cute post. My favorite age thus far is 24! I'm the opposite as you...my life has gone uphill since moving out of college dorms :)

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

I must agree...life as a student, before working full time was awesome, now not so much!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by