Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Rimistyle


Allow me to introduce you girls to my new accessory obsession site-Rimistyle.

I was contacted by Mary from Bella PR after submitting a request to IFB's new "Little Birdie Press." If you write about fashion at all, definitely sign up to be a member of IFB (Independent fashion bloggers). The resources they have are AMAZING.

Little Birdie Press is their new service where you can submit requests for content ideas. I requested some budget friendly sites and that lead to be being contacted by Maria.

N e who, back to Rimistyle. This site reminds me of looking through the purses at a TJ Maxx or Marshalls. Bright, cheap and soo adorable. Only, you don't have to deal with dangerous women with shopping carts!

The site ranges from clutches, to big handbags, to belts and jewelry. The purses are by far my fave. They have a lot of designer and celebrity inspired pieces, but these aren't knock offs ladies, no fake LV's here.

If you're looking for trendy and affordable accessories that will last! (not like my damn adorable bag from Mandees that held one text book and ripped!!), then check out Rimistyle.

1 comment:

Dunia said...

Ahhh, I freaking LOVE you! I love this website! Thanks SOOOOOOO much for showing it to me - I'm a HUGE hand bag freak! lol.

xx Dunia

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by