Monday, April 13, 2009

Too Faced Rant

I am s0o0o0o mad at Too Faced! I placed an order for some of the "Vintage" items on sale big time. I ordered a lip gloss, a concealer, and that cute World Domination Tour palette. I received a confirmation email and was told I would receive an email when the items shipped. This was about three weeks ago.

A week after that, with no shipment email sent, I received a small box from them. I was like "I know this is too small for that palette". I opene it up and there was ony the lip gloss and a packing sheet. The packing sheet said nothing about the other items, I was annoyed.

I went to their website and tried to hunt down a customer service number, there wasn't one, so I submitted an email to the customer service site along with my order number. No response.

Now two weeks and two emails later, I've received no response and no package. I was doing some online banking last night and realized I had a credit from Too Faced for $19-the cost of the two items that haven't been shipped yet. I'm more than glad I got my refund, but they don't even friggin tell you they aren't sending you their items? And if I had known I was only going to get one item, there would be no well in hell I would pay $6 in shipping for a $4 lipgloss.

Needless to say, this was my first and last time dealing with Too Faced directly.
Anyone else have any probs??

3 comments:

Tammy said...

How unprofessional!!! They could have had the decency to respond to your email.

paperdollrevenge said...

Eek! I hope it works out...they better e-mail you and send you a package!

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Eww, they should of sent you an email ASAP about the items(s) that were out of stock, and offered you free shipping or another item.
I got jacked by NYX... I ordered a $60+ thinking I'd get a free NYX tank top. They even checked it off on the packing list. I emailed them no response. I emailed again and got some lame response that the promo was "weeks ago" while supplies lasted. Then she said she'd check the warehouse... I'm still waiting.......
Girl how are you!! I emailed you about the Melting Pot for maybe this Friday. Did I really email you or did I dream it? I've dreamt emailing people before.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by