Saturday, May 16, 2009

ELF Haul

I took advantage of the recent 50% off code for the ELF studio line and purchased myself a small haul. I must say-these items are love! I will be reviewing each of them individually in future posts, but let me tell you-for like $16 total with shipping this haul is friggin amazing!

Overall haulage:



Eyebrow kit in medium:



Contouring blush and bronzing powder:




Angled foundation brush:



Powder Brush:



I don't know why I didn't photograph the under eye concealer and highlighter, but I love that too!!

5 comments:

T said...

great haul! Those brushes are crazy soft. I am going to buy some more of the complexion brushes.

GirlAboutTown said...

that haul is amazing!! how are those brushes? soft or coarse?

mszcheysser said...

When was the ELF sale? Haaaa. :( I need to subsrcibe to them.

Tammy said...

I love this elf blush/bronzer combo!! It's my favorite!!

BTW--Elf is ALWAYS having a sale..just enter code Carolina in the coupon box and you get 50% off all orders under $15.

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Nice, I missed that sale and hauled NYX 50%off sale!!! I found a store in the Danbury Mall that sells NYX! It's called Amuse, its like a Claire's or Icing type store but for grown ass people. It's on the 2nd level on the Old Navy/ Sears end.

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by