Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Evolution of Style

So this is my attempt at color, lol. Color normally frightens me and I've gradually been trying to add it to my wardrobe. I now have a couple of greens, blues and aquas. I'm working on it.



Black cami-F21-$3.50
Green blouse-BR Outlet-$13
Grey skinnies-ON-$15
Beaded necklace-Lia Sophia-hostess gift from a jewelry party
Silver necklace-Tiffany-gifted




I really adore this necklace. It's such a statement piece and really adds punch to an outfit of solids. It looks heavy, but it really isn't and works perfectly with diamond studs or pearl earrings.

5 comments:

Dreamer said...

ooo I like!! you wear color well lol!

Pop Champagne said...

ohh I do love your necklace!!

GirlAboutTown said...

ooo those baubles are sooo cute! you look too adorable.

EyezAddiction said...

love the necklace! :)

paperdollrevenge said...

I love green! You wear it well! Especially with the necklace too. =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by