Friday, May 1, 2009

Tag-you're it!

• What is your current obsession? Manolos..every since watching the Sex and the City movie for the millionth time and picking up the book with all the movie wardrobe in it, I need a pair in my life. I've started the hunt on Ebay and local consignment shops.



• What is your weirdest obsession? This is REALLY gross, but sunburnt skin. I can't stand it and have to peel it ASAP.





• What are you wearing today? I actually look cute today because I have an awards ceremony to work tonight, so black leggings, black ballet flats, a black tank, and a taupey dress




• What’s for dinner today? Sushi with my bosses and my co-workers




• What would make today special? If I could get a chance to breath at work today, seriously!




• What would you like to learn to do? Crochet >_< I have no patience to make nice things….. I'm a chronic craft quitter.. LoL...me too Kendall!




• What’s the last thing you bought? I ordered some ELF studio stuff last night




• What are you listening to right now? Random office sounds





• What is your favourite weather? non-muggy and in the 70's or 80's with a nice breeze





• What is your most challenging goal right now? Get out of my house and fast!


• What do you think about the person who tagged you? My girly Kendall is the best! She's fierceee

• If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? That new pad in the village Madonna was looking at..or anything on Museum Mile with a view of Central Park ::swoon::





• What would you like to have in your hands right now? a winning lottery ticket




• What would you like to get rid of? My debt and my grey hair





• If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Rome




• Which language do you want to learn? As many as I can, I don't want to be a stubborn American




• What do you look for in a friend? Can make fun of themselves and me, honest, hillarious and sweet




• Who do you want to meet in person? Daniel Murphy..give me 10 mintes and a bottle of wine




• What’s your favourite type of music? I listen to everything!!




• What is your favourite piece of clothing you own? Do my Stuart Weitzman black patent leather open toe mary janes count?




• What is your dream job? Something high up with the Mets, but realistic dream job? a teacher




• Any favourite models? Tyra..no one can smile with their eyes like her




• If you had £100 now what would you spend it on? What's that in USD? Don't they use Euro's now? put it towards my Manolo's




• Favourite designer? Marc Jacobs-funky fresh with a hint of sophistication




• Fashion pet peeve? socks with sandals-WHY????





• Do you admire anyone’s style? Carrie Bradshaw-that trick will try anything and everything





What's your fave movie? When Harry Met Sally


Okay, here's the rules:

1. Respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.

2. Tag eight other people.


I'm tagging everyone~!

1 comment:

paperdollrevenge said...

Oh man, I was just going to tag you but then read this! hehe

This tag is tricky since everyone has one different question...but I'm too lazy to change any of mine!

Aww Manolos...I know what you mean, I'd like a pair too! haha

Yummmmm sushi dinner!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by