Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tagged

I was tagged by my lovely West Coast Luvie, Diana.

The rules are:
1. Take your award here.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours.
6. Leave a message for your nominees.

I didn't see the logo, so I'm just stealing the rules from her.

I don't know 7 bloggers all that well, so I'm just nominating a few. I love this new blogger world and love the people I've "met" through this. I hope to continue this and to continue to "meet" some lovely ladies.

I tag:

My Blogger BFF
Kendall
lol
One of my real life BFF's Ashley
My Jersey Girl Tammy

1 comment:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I don't get the tag rules!!! I have to email you.. Ryan done lost his damn mind and it's going weird, he's ready to rush into a relationship, I mean marriage ASAP. I kinda need some time. I only want to get married once!
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by