Wednesday, June 10, 2009

June Style Challenge-Black and White

This was by far the EASIEST day of my June Style Challenge. Why? I'd say about 70% of my wardrobe is black and white. There was a time, as in a couple of weeks ago, that I was still terrified of color. I've slowly started to incorporate some color and patterns into my wardrobe. It'll be a slow process, but a process that I feel will pay off.

Again, sorry about the crappy darkness and quality of the pic. I'm working on it!


White top- Gap Outlet, $10
Capris-Same ol' Express ones from T.J. Maxx-I live in these!
Long necklace-F21-$3.80

Black and White has this way of instantly looking chic and put together. Even today for my outfit, which will be Belting It, I'm wearing black and white. I'll work on the color and pattern thing though.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Look at you Ms. Thang..on a roll with your style challenges!!! I love wearing bright colors, for some reason neutral colors wash me out..

Cute outfit!

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

I love black & white on you!! White looks so foul on me.
I tried on a maxi-dress the other day and thought of you :)......

Pop Champagne said...

nice, it looks sooo comfy!!! :D

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by