Tuesday, June 16, 2009

June Style Challenge-Catching up

I've been taking pics of my June style challenge the past couple of days, and never got around to posting them until now.

Black and Pearls




I decided to take the black and pearls to a funky and casual level. Pearls don't always have to be dressed up and stuffy, it all depends on what you pair them with.

Black polo-Gap outlet-$12
Dark skinnies-Glo from Kohls-$16
Pearl necklace-Gifted from Mamma
Big "pearl" bracelet-Claires-$4



Short over long


It's been kinda chilly in the mornings and in my super old office lately. It's the middle of June and it was only 67 degrees today-Booo!!

Short jacket-Gap outlet-$22
White cowl neck shirt-Express-$15
Flare leg jeans-ON-$12
Long necklace-F21-$4.00

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by