Tuesday, June 9, 2009

June Style Challenge-Mix in some vintage

I have a few vintage pieces in my wardrobe, mostly accessories. A lot of them are costume jewelry which just aren't appropriate to going to work and then goin to the Salvation Army to tutor kids. So my mix in some vintage was limited to one piece on a student teaching appropriate outfit.


Blue-ish top-BR Outlet
White cami-F21
Black capris-Express a la TJ Maxx
Butterfly broch-vintage,gifted



I got this from a gift from one of the graduating students at my job and I just loved it. The colors make it really pop. Next time I think I'm going to wear it with a black shirt so the wings don't blend in as much.

Today, I'm wearing my easiest June style challenge-black and white :)

1 comment:

Dreamer said...

I love your capris. they almost look brown in that photo. and that pin is gorgeous!! you're so cute!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by