Tuesday, June 2, 2009

June Style Challenge-Ruffles/Girly Girl

In my previous post I challenged myself to follow some of Kimberly's calendar of inspiration fashion ideas. Today it was ruffles/girly girl. I happen to love ruffles so this was an easy for me. This one and black and white are my easy ones, other than that, it may be a stretch for me lol.






White cami-F21-$2.50
Cream ruffle shirt-Target-$6 on clearance
Black capris-Express purchased at TJ Maxx-$15
Swarovski beaded bracelets-gifted
Silver cuff-Lord & Taylor-$22
Flower shoes-Target-$15

I printed out a list of the style inspirations above, so let's see what tomorrow brings me.

1 comment:

paperdollrevenge said...

That's an awesome challenge! I like seeing all these looks you come up with. =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by