Wednesday, June 3, 2009

June Style Challenge-Yellow and purple

I don't know why I look so emo in this damn picture. I had a terrible class tonight, so I guess I carried over the bad mood of the weather. However, wearing such a bright color and such a unique color combo really cheered me up today. I even got two compliments on my outfit today from two of my co-workers. Needless to say, I'm quite pleased with the results of my Jue style challenge so far lol.



Purple top with eyelet detail-Gap outlet-$12 (Summer 2008)
Yellow cardi-Gap outlet-$15 (Summer 2008)
Dark denim straight legs-Bitten from Steve and Barry's-$11 (Winter 2008)

3 comments:

GirlAboutTown said...

you look soo cute and summery =]

Dreamer said...

you are so adorable!

Pop Champagne said...

I love your purple top! I wish we have a gap outlet here :(

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by