Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June's My Pretty Pink Box

I just have to say, June's My Pretty Pink Box has been my fave to date!


Le Baby hair gel. A gel made specifically for lil' kiddies or those of us with sensitive skin.



Julie Hewitt Femme Noir lipliner. This liner is a total Marilyn red. Maybe it'll help me get over my instilled fear of red lips. It's so creamy!


Mark shimmer gel blush. This is one of the hook up lines' blush and it's a really shimmery berry color-perfect for travel and on the go!



Silk Naturals full size lipgloss and shadow sample. The lipgloss was too dark for me, so I gave it to my boss, but i love the eyeshadow sample. It's a creamy hot cocoa like brown. Perfect for a brown smoky eye.



Rosalyn Scent sample of warm vanilla sugar. Warm vanilla sugar is my FAVE BB&W scent and this is a dead ringer. I put drops of this on my lightbulbs over my bed so the heat from the bulb difuses the scent around my room and makes me hungry :)



Sexy Hair's Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Renewal drops. It's kind of like Paul Mitchell's super skinny serum, but super organic. I tried it yesterday and it feels like a dream. Best part is that you only need a tiny drop, so this baby will last me a while.

I also got some other items that just didn't photograph well. A pair of Pink dangly earrings from Houston Godly Creations and a coup for a free full sized mineral founation from Mineral Hygienics this is really an amazing deal because the foundation was $25! I only had to pay the $5.95 shipping. Stay tuned for some reviews....

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Great stuff! Ohh..I hope I get that hair product in my box!! Hopefully I'll get my box today. =)

Linda said...

Thanks for your review! =)

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

This was the 1st ever MPPB that I missed!!!! I'm still not over it :(
I'm out of Asian candy, so I'll be in your hood soon.
XoXo

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by