Thursday, June 25, 2009

Love Hate Survey

LIPS



*LOVE*
Mac's TLC in Pink Fish. It's one of the few Mac items I own (I know! I know!) and I just love it. It feels really creamy, smells delish, and gives my lips a pretty pink color.



*HATE*


Lipliners..I hate all lipliners. I have yet to find a creamy one that doesn't feel like a real damn pencil on my lips.


FACE



*LOVE*
Avon's Magix primer. I Looooove this stuff. I love the way it feels, the way it smells, the way it minimizes my poors, everything. I don't get oily really, so I don't know how effective it is in terms of that, but for my somtimes dry skin, it works perfectly.



*HATE*


Super shimmery bronzers-Just because I want to look tan, doesn't mean I want to look like a disco ball. Since when did the two become synonymous?



HAIR


*LOVE*
Blair inspired headbands from F21. Since Gossip Girl has debuted, I have become a crazy headband person. I love headbands, bows, skinny headbands, fat headbands, anything. The only problem is, I get migraines at the drop of a hat, so I need super loose headbands. Fortunately, F21 provides me with plenty of fab ones, at even better prices.



*HATE*
Crunchy hair..With so many curling products out there, why is there still the need to have crunchy hair?


EYES

*LOVE*
Benefit Creaseless Liner/Shadows. I got two of these in my Girls Night Out Kit and I really, really like them for bases, even though they do crease a bit. They provide me with a nice, shimmery and just the tiniest bit tacky base.


*HATE*

How deep set my eyes are..I can add half a compact for color and u can still barely notice it!


BODY


*LOVE*


Gradual self tanners..Currently I'm alternativing between Ulta Brands gradual body and face tanners and Jergens 3 day gradual body tanner.



*HATE*

Orange self-tanners-Yes, Lindsay Lohan-I mean you!!

I'm tagging my luvies:
Diana
Tammy
Kendall

And anyone else who wants to fill this out!

3 comments:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

You tagged me!!!!! You're in trouble! ;p
XoXo

Tammy said...

OMG I can't believe your answers..as I read the categories I was thinking up my own answers & so many of our answers were the same!! LOL

btw--a good lip liner is from the elf studio line.

paperdollrevenge said...

hehehe crunchy hair!! lol That's gotta go along with '80s/'90s hair scrunchies for me, hehe. Aww F21 has been having nice headbands lately! I need to get me some too.

Hope you have a great 4th of July weekend!

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by