Monday, July 27, 2009

Another aspect to Fabulously Thrifty?

Hello lovelies!

Recently I weighed myself (which I hate doing) and realized that I am at my heaviest ever. Granted my heaviest ever is still pretty small, but I don't feel healthy lately. I walk from one building to the other at my job and I'm out of breath and I'm always, always tired!

I recently started working out with one of my bff's Bia, is on a quest to become a vegeterian. I love my chicken and beef WAY too much to become a vegeterian, but I thought why not support her and became a flexitarian. When I'm with Bia I'll eat vegeterian approved meals (which so far have been delish) and have my chicken infused meals when I'm at home.

Ok, so why am I telling you all of this? Well, I thought this would be an interesting thing to blog about, making myself better and healthier one day at a time. I didn't know if I should infuse it into this blog or make it a seperate blog. Basically, I just wanted to know if anyone would be interested in reading it? I'd guess it sort of be an accountability thing for me (have to show and track progress) and a way to get good recipes and work outs for the readers. Let me know loves!

6 comments:

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

Do it! Don't get to thin ppl in ATL will give you the side eye...
Did I mention that they have Chic-a-fil-a & Sonic.......

potionprincess said...

I'd follow that-sound's great,I'm vegetarian and was just reading flexitarian recipie's in a health mag yesterday cos I'm the only vegetarian in the family,if you want I'll post them up on my health and fitness blog for you.If you click on my profile-my other blogs are there.

Jesiah said...

Go for it girl. I too am trying to get healthy but its so hard to change an unhealthy life style. With that said give me some inspiration!

potionprincess said...

Hi,just posted up all the flexatarian stuff for you,my blog wiped half the post out yesterday but it's all fixed now.

sheri amor said...

pocky!!! hihi love it

paperdollrevenge said...

Flexitarian! Awesome word. I'm with you, I have a couple of vegetarian friends and while I love the idea, I find it hard to give up the dishes that I love that have meat! But I do try to eat more veggies and fruits and less meat when I can. I think it's a great idea, whatever makes you feel healthier! And infuse for the lazy people like me who like to just pop in on one blog to check up on you, pretty please! =)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by