Thursday, July 16, 2009

Freebie? Everyone loves a freebie!

I will admit, I am a book nerd. Anytime I can pull myself away from the internet and don't have to read 100 pages of a textbook, I will be reading. My main literary vice is chick lit, but really I'll read anything. I was reading my mom's Woman's Day mag (don't hate! I told you I wanted to be like Martha!) and came across a site for free ebooks. Click here to gain access to thousands of free ebooks. Some of it isn't the most up to date, but they have really interesting books ranging all subjects. Hey-when you're done reading your blogs and still bored at work...head over there lol

2 comments:

lipton|TEE said...

Hi, I'm a new follower to your blog. I got it off of Meg's Make-Up just thought I drop in and say hi lol

♥ Kendall ♥ said...

FREE is for ME!!! I'm not good with e-books. I like to cuddle up with a good book, lol :)

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by