Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Lia Sophia

Hello ladies!

Last summer I went to my first Lia Sophia jewelry party and fell in love. The jewelry, which so didn't look my style in the catalog, came to life and I ordered wayyyy too many pieces. However, with the great deals, it wasn't too bad. What I loved about Lia Sophia is their customer satisfaction guarantee. Say 10 years from now I begin to hate the necklace that I ordered that summer day. As long as I have the receipt, I can exchange it for anything the same price in the catalog. (I've all ready utilzed this once when I grew tired of a ring)

So my local Lia Sophia host is in a contest to have the most catalog sales. I'm trying to help her out by having a catalog fiesta of my own. The current special is buy one item, get two half off! Not too shabby.

Click HERE for the catalogs

If you see anything you're interested in, shoot me an email at MLeb115@gmail.com and I'll have my representative, Zena Clancy, get in touch with you. Let's add to your jewelry collections lady (and help me and Zena out :) )

No comments:

FTC Disclosure

All products are purchased by me unless noted otherwise. If a product is supplied for review, this does not affect my opinion. My opinions can not be bought.
© Fabulously Thrifty. Powered by